|1. Photograph a log.|
2. Convert it to grayscale.
3. Increase contrast.
4. Posterize image and create a black and white TIFF file.
5. Send file to Vector Magic.
6. Send vectorized image as PDF to engraver.
7. Hand-color print with granulated watercolors and salt.
8. Repeat for each letter below.
|TIP: For snow-capped and icicle letters, spray with water and freeze quickly.|
Wishing all of you good cheer
in my very first log of the New Year!
::With apologies to Lunada Bay Letterpress, for my log adaptation.